AquaMaster Lake And Pond Aeration Systems
The Volcano II & Hydromax Series
As an industry leader in lake and pond management, SOLitude Lake Management is proud to offer a wide range of lake fountains and pond aeration systems for you to choose from. The Volcano II & Hydromax Series from AquaMaster provides a level of lake and pond aeration that traditional fountains cannot equal.This floating surface aerator achieves excellent aeration results while maintaining a low profile in contrast to traditional lake fountains. The Volcano II’s chemical-free aeration process is created by combining a floating electric motor operating at 1725 RPM with a high-efficiency stainless steel propeller system. The random boil effect results in an oxygen transfer rate starting at 3 lbs. per hour. This continuing cycle of oxygen circulation and induced wave action prevents thermal stratification and supports aerobic bacterial action, resulting in clearer, cleaner, odor-free water.
In addition to the lake and pond fountains found here, SOLitude also has a number of underwater and subsurface lake and pond aeration systems available upon request.
VOLCANO II & Hydromax Series Floating Surface Aerators offer the following pond aeration Features and Advantages:
- 3-year warranty on 1/2 HPAquaMaster Volcano Lake And Pond Aeration Systems
- 3-year no internal maintenance guarantee
- 5-year warranty, 1 to 5.5 HP
- Underwater cable disconnect
- Exclusive energy efficient motors
- Stainless steel motor housings
- Maximum pumping rates and oxygen transfer
- Precision-machined impeller design
- 1/2 to 5.5HP, 1 and 3 phase motors
- Total component UL, cUL listed and
- CE recognized
- Easily installed, similar to floating fountain aerators
- The perfect choice when a low-profile aerator is desired
- Works in unlimited depths as it is float mounted
- Only requires 3′ of depth
- Lighting systems now available for all models
Discover the full line of AquaMaster lake and pond fountains available from SOLitude Lake Management.